Terms and Conditions
Terms of services and any additional term that may be disclosed to you for the service you select means ‘Terms’ is an agreement between ‘you’ and the website (www.pakwords.com) which are you using how you use this web and how can we facilitate by a high standard content.
Use of Pakwords
The use of this website is only for lawful purposes and no one can use it for his own special purposes and private aims. No one can do Illegal actions by using this website, nor can exploit, or infringe the rights of others. Causing damage to anyone by use of this website and its content is strictly prohibited under the laws of Pakistan.
All of the content and data featured here are protected by trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights.
- All of the content displayed here including text, photographs, videos, sound and software are owned by ‘Pakwords’. No one copies it or publishes it as their own property.
- You can only read here our content, and ideas and watch our photographs. Pakwords not allow any copying, downloading, publication or any other exploitation.
- You can only share our website link with anyone to read our content. You can copy or rewrite it only on the condition that you must write our reference or Pakwords link.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Pakwords shall not be liable for any loss or damages like (a) loss of data, (b) loss of business, (c) loss of opportunity, (d) loss of injury, (e) losses by the third party, (f) loss of profit or revenue and (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising by the misuse of this site.
- Pakwords does not give any warranty that features and functions available here are free from errors, bugs and viruses. It is not the responsibility of the server and Pakwords. You should also use antiviruses and sufficient sources to remain away from these types of viruses and bugs.
- If any of these terms are determined to be invalid they will be changed according to applicable laws and other terms will be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The failure and delay in any right by Pakwords to enforce mentioned rights do not amount to a waiver.
- These terms have been mentioned here according to the rules, regulations and laws of Pakistan.